I am tired of writing lengthy introductions. A blog is not a Hard Times assignment.
So I’ll arrive at my point without much drama:
I have many questions ( eternally pronounced “koeschens” by unnameable persons of my academic past) and they are:
1. “You know what your problem is, Finch? You get carried away with your own importance--but not far enough.”
Where would we be without DC and Marvel?
2. Why did my father look like I was throwing up metal yo-yos when I asked him exactly what people found objectionable with Silvio Berlusconi?
3.Why do the edges of carpets curl peculiarly against gravity, thereby creating very clever traps for ones abnormally long toes, thus making one fall nose-first
on the hard-unfriendly marble floor when one would like most to be discovered hurrying to college?
4.What is Dipankar Lahiri doing in his current Facebook display picture?
5.Why do I not have the good fortune of waking up one fine morning to hear that a freak molten meteorite visited the earth while I was dreaming of talking kettles and hit Sir Alex Ferguson square on the face thereby obliterating all chances of survival of the victim?
6. Is there anything that Arshdeep Singh Brar does not know?
7. I use Lux Soap daily. So why do I not look like Priyanka Chopra?
8. Where is the five rupee coin I once hid below my mattress in an attempt to start saving up for a visit to London?
9.Why is it never cold enough for me to wear that gray tweed jacket my Uncle got from a swank air-conditioned place in California?
10. Why is it that when defenders score goals, they have no idea how to celebrate?
11.Exactly what were the students doodling on their spare parchments when Thomas Carlyle was reading out 'Hero and Hero Worship' to them?
12.If Barack Obama could win the Nobel Prize for Peace, could the Embryo within my pregnant aunt’s tummy be far behind?